280 Park Avenue South
- High Floor, Large 1 BR Condo
- Prime Flatiron District
1 bedroom corner apartment with windows throughout, and bright North and East city views.
Full-service luxury condominium in the heart of Flatiron/Gramercy, with 24-hour doorman and concierge service, fabulous amenities including gym, swimming pool, and roof garden. Perfect for anyone looking to enjoy the amenities of a luxury building, light, views and a beautiful, well-proportioned space.
Apartment Highlights include:
- Large open Chef’s Kitchen, featuring countertop bar for seating, windowed kitchen with a view, custom wood cabinets, mosaic tile backsplash, stainless appliances.
- Oversized bedroom with custom built walk-in closet.
- Newly renovated bathroom w/ modern fixtures & high-quality finishes.
- Spacious layout, generous living room and separate dining, with additional built-in desk area.
280 Park Avenue South, once New York Bank for Savings, with its original façade and teak and marble lobby, is a full-service luxury condominium building.
24-hour concierge and doorman, Rooftop fitness center, Children’s play garden, Indoor pool/ jacuzzi/ sauna & steam room, 2 roof decks with 360-degree views, Basement and bike storage available, Card-operated laundry facility.
Prime location just steps from 24-hour supermarket and drug store, parking garage and dry cleaner downstairs, steps to the N/R & 6 trains, Madison Square Park and Union Square Park. Trendy and healthy restaurants and shopping abound, including Eataly, Whole Foods, Trader Joes, and the Union Square Farmer’s Market.
Pied-a-terre allowed. Pet friendly building. Co-purchasing and subletting allowed.